There are some sites out there saying that its hard to migrate from Hubspot’s blog to WordPress. This could not be further from the truth.
I just did it and it took me less than 1 minute.
Here is how.
- Go to your Hubspot blog. Find the RSS link and click on it.
- Lots of text should appear on your screen. Take a look at the browser url bar. It might say something like this maxcount=25. Change the 25 to a large number, like 2500.
- Do a “save as” of the screen, or copy all of the text and paste it into a text editor and save it as a text file.
- Go to your wordpress blog.
- Install the importer (you might have it installed already).
- Go to Tools > Import
- Choose RSS import
- Upload your text file.
- Press the OK button to complete the import.
The images will not be migrated for you.
You might want to search and replace your blog to change URLS if necessary.
The tags will not be imported.
Tagged with: hubspot, wordpress